Tour Service

* Comfort, Safety, the Quality of Experience, and the Spirit of Adventure! After all, "Time is Money" *

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Seeing the Sights, Central Park



New York City from the perspective of first time visitors may find the sights, sounds, and smells more than unfamiliar. The polish of a sleek brochure or familiar photo cannot capture the essence of daily life. As much as the streets are the veins of life of New York, visitors are welcome, let me show you in person.

Welcoming visitors to New York City is my pleasure. One Token Tours, a sightseeing service, I welcome curious individuals no matter how you are dressed, I just insist on comfortable shoes. We are visiting the Angel of the Water, Bethesda Terrace, one of the most beautiful statues in Central Park.

Wearing comfortable shoes, walking with confidence, the only way to avoid looking like a tourist if that is a goal, I myself, I live my life as the ultimate tourist because everyday an opportunity for something interesting exists. A camera in hand, embrace your inner tourist as I share some of my favorite places with you.

Sharing this ‘City’ with these four ladies made my weekend in New York City special!


From left to right:

Connie Free, Becky York, Linda Banks, Samantha Zorn


No comments:

Post a Comment